Candidate Meet and Greet, Feb 22!
Running for California's Assembly
Running for California's Senate
Meet these fantastic Democratic candidates at the Susanville Senior Center from 12 - 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22. We will host an intimate information session with each of the candidates. We will host phone banking and canvassing with the candidates immediately following the meet and greet.
Address is: 1700 Sunkist Drive, Susanville CA 96130
March 3rd Primary Election PARty!
On the evening of the March 3 election we will host a FREE election night party at the Pizza Factory from 7 p.m. to close! Come meet your fellow Democrats and watch as the results come in for Super Tuesday!
Help us congratulate Democratic candidate Elizabeth Betancourt for being the #1 vote-getter of the August 27 election, taking nearly 40% of the vote with $0 from corporations or special interests! Betancourt ended up taking 43% of the general election vote. Make sure to follow her through the March 3rd election.
Betancourt is running against anti-LBGTQ+ Megan Dahle, who has taken thousands of dollars from Chevron, Monsanto, Exxon Mobile, almost $10,000 from Philip Morris and even a $10,000 transfer from her husband's campaign account! Take a scroll through this info!
We have a chance, now more than ever, to get a Democrat like Elizabeth into office March 3rd. Find out how to help: email Chair Jake Hibbitts at email@example.com or call (530) 251-3982 or click here to sign up and get started now!
Interested to know Betancourt's vision and values? Visit her campaign website, betancourtforassembly.com, where you can also donate to her campaign!
Here's a little about why we are excited to vote for Elizabeth:
- She's a small business owner and a farmer - spending her whole career as a rural north advocate.
- She's ready to hold Sacramento accountable for your tax dollars!
- She's disciplined and already worked to protect our lands and industry!
- She's ready to cut the red tape keeping small businesses from thriving in California's north state!
- She's going to bring change to our limited rural infrastructure funding and mismanaged landscapes.
Here's a little about why we are excited to vote for Audrey:
- As a resident of Butte County and Chico, Audrey teaches Agriculture at Chico State.
Audrey believes every human has inherently equal value and worth.